Care, Well-Being and Inclusion
- Help people with chronic (and other) conditions to live more independent lives;
- Help promoting a pro-active attitude of the population towards disease prevention and adopting healthier life styles;
- Increase the responsiveness and efficiency of the health care services;
- Contribute to the creation of a competitive health care industry in Europe;
- Facilitate the interplay between human learning activities and technology;
- Contribute with new technological solutions to support learning practices and activities;
- Creation of low cost services and consumer products for underdeveloped countries.